RVSCET hostel is a home away from home. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. Students are provided shared accommodation in the first year. Each room has attached bathroom and is fitted with cupboards, chairs, tables, beds, light and power points. A weekly laundry service is provided. Each hostel has its own common room where students can relax and watch television. The college is residential in nature. Separate dining hall outside the hostel accommodates all students at the time of lunch and dinner. The arrangement is made to develop brotherhood among the students in order to have peace and harmony in the campus.
• Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus
• Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
• Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
• Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
• Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
• Hot water in winters (scheduled timings)
• Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey etc.
• Campus clinic with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
• Power backup for light load
• Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian/ non – vegetarian meals
• Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities
• 24 hours security
• Gymnasium facility (coming soon)
• Laundry facility (optional on payment basis)
• Tuck shops to cater to all needs of the students at all hours.
• Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand.
Hostel Rules and Regulations
1. Hostel fee is to be paid in advance at the beginning of each session.
2. Hostel fee will not be refunded in case of expulsion from hostel.
3. No electrical equipments shall be used in the room.
4. Shifting of furniture from one room to another is not permissible.
5. Interchange of room is not permissible without written consent of the Hostel warden.
6. Smoking, consumption of liquor or any intoxicants inside or outside the hostel is strictly prohibited.
7. Attending the classes are compulsory for all hostelers, during class timings students are not allowed to stay in the hostel rooms without Warden’s permission.
8. Day scholars are not allowed to enter the hostel.
9. Two wheelers and four wheelers are not allowed inside the hostel with out prior permission of the Principal.
10.Students should keep their rooms neat and clean.