(1) Be able to apply mathematics, science, and basic electrical and electronics engineering knowledge.
(2) Be able to analyse, design, execute experiments, and then analyse and interpret the obtained data.
(3) Be able to utilize professional tools (hardware and software) for electrical and electronics engineering specially in the field of Power System, Power Electronics, Control System, Electrical Machines, Switch gear and protection.
(4) Be able to absorb technological new knowledge and understand the changing industrial demands domestically as well as in the international market
(5) Be able to recognize the importance of teamwork and realize professional ethics.
(6) Be able to develop the ability to communicate skilfully.